Aims: To generate new company revenue through prospecting, building, and closing a qualified pipeline of strategic partners.
Strategy & Execution
- Assess the market landscape and develop a strategy for prioritizing ideal partner candidates within new and existing market segments.
- Develop new, and build upon existing, partnerships to drive revenue growth.
- Manage a sales cycle from initial awareness through contract negotiations and close.
- Provide pre-transaction support, including deal structuring and negotiation.
- Maintain post-close relationships to grow accounts.
- Maintain CRM.
- Report on partnerships activity and forecast to the executive team as needed.
- Conduct, and iterate on, revenue forecasting.
- Measure and analyze relevant KPIs related to partner success.
- Marketing collaboration:
- Any necessary sales enablement tools, partner marketing/GTM programs, and PR.
- Jointly explore opportunities for Webinar and other customer-facing opportunities in key verticals.
- Creation of customer-facing collateral or Web pages as needed.
- Creation and management of a partner-specific lead flow from Web site.
- Collaborate with the Product/Engineering team on any partner-specific platform strategy.
- Provide business cases/opportunity analysis for new vertical product opportunities.
- Drive processes and/or recommend technology enhancements for delivering partner value.
- Coordinate with the customer support/success team when on-boarding new partners; work collaboratively to resolve issues.
- Provide input to the executive team about the impact of deal opportunities.
- Provide input on carrier recruitment efforts and carrier fee structure.
- Assist with hiring and recruiting as needed.
- Senior evangelist of CitizenShipper’s products to partners.
- Travel as necessary/required.
CitizenShipper is a share-economy shipping and transportation marketplace that connects people who want something delivered with drivers who can actually do the delivery. As a marketplace, we focus mainly on helping pet owners find a transporter for their pets and so far we’ve helped thousands of pet owners reunite with their pets. Anyone can sign up as a driver, and search for shipments (usually long distance) on our site. People transport just about anything using CitizenShipper, but pets are extremely popular. Our team is international, and everyone works remotely (from home)
We’re still growing, and you have a lot of room to grow with us
We are seeking a professional, hard-working and optimistic individual to assist us with a wide range of tasks relating to marketing and heading the marketing initiative.